Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the traditional contemporary art library


Loring Art is a contemporary art library with a very traditional look. When I got inside, I felt like in my grandma living room. Combining home sick+cosiness +cool books=success. I never saw this! If you would ask me how a contemporary art library looks like, I would imagine some kind of Zaha Hadid's building. But this, is one of a kind. I was happy to see how many good books they have on cinema&photography and totally surprised when seeing the Victoria&Albert publishing house books (double the price in pounds but still, you can buy them in Barcelona!). The ladies of the house are making you feel like family. It is definitely a cool place where you have to go for new discoveries in terms of books, magazines, decoration&soul. Breath in!

Loring Art

Gravina 8
Barcelona

0 comments: