Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nespresso ART


I am a coffee lover. Usually I am more the caffè latte type but since I tasted the Nespresso capsules I can enjoy the pure coffee taste more than ever. Wow, sounds like an advertising testimonial, right? But they don't pay me for writing so, you can believe me.

In fact, Nespresso is a system, mainly meaning the possibility of using the capsules, that works on various espresso machines. And here comes the second reason why I like it: The Design. Hmmm...is this the second or the first one? Well, they both blend just perfect.

I think, making your own espresso at home has never been this fun and trendy. From the machine, either Krups or Delonghi - both have this retro modern look, inspired by the city life and skyscrapers (the 'collection's' name is Citiz) - to the colorful, elegant capsules, everything is so cool and well designed. And then there's the store experience. Today I went to the one on Passeig de Gracia in Barcelona and I tell you it is amazing. They sure treat coffee like art. A big round of applause for the visual merchandiser director.

The grandiose entrance


The huge wall, all covered with capsule boxes. Looks like a bookstore.
'

The capsules display in the window, like precious jewels.


...or chromosomes


...or candy box?



2 comments:

illy said...

Oh come on, just face it: you had caffeine running through your veins :)

pay per head said...

Whoa! Amazing! Bad with words 'cause everything is so good!