Saturday, March 21, 2009

LEGO world

Don't you just love LEGO? It is the game of my childhood, together with Barbie dolls of course. I am talking about the Lego I was playing with 15 years ago and not the one they are selling now. Let's call it the classic Lego, in which you only have bricks, a board, windows and doors and the rest is up to you. God, I would still spend hours playing with this!

Seems that all this retro&vintage trend has got really deep under our skin. I would firmly like to add that this is not a boy game as I heard people talking. Why do you think they have pink bricks and boards? Or more precisely, why would
Lanvin launch a campaign with LEGO? I tell you, for the fun and happiness of nostalgic girls like me. Lanvin print campaign is inspired by Lego and by Pacman. I think there are lots who will get exci
ted about Pacman too. I am just a Lego fan. Photographs by Hartland Villa.


Not only big fashion houses got the LEGO feeling but also hand made designers introduced this little pieces in their collections. Look what I found in Portobello Road, London.




And I couldn't help myself from buying these broaches. I wear them with pride.


0 comments: